- [C]厨房 room or building in which meals are cooked or prepared
- a room equipped for preparing meals
- I have to mop the kitchen floor at least once a day.
- I guess there are mice in the kitchen.
- I was cooking in the kitchen when the telephone rang.
- Everything in the kitchen is in good order.
- This is an army field kitchen.
- Some kitchen gadgets are more of a hindrance than a help.
- She stabbed him in the leg with a kitchen knife.
Jane is crying for some more cake in the kitchen.
You made a good job of painting the kitchen very professional.
The apartment has a compact but well- equipped kitchen.
A delicious mouthwatering smell drifted from the kitchen.
He went into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator.
My mother is preparing dinner in the kitchen.
His hot pancakes are delicious, you buy them straight from the kitchen to eat in your hands.
The restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- everything but the kitchen sink
所有物品 every possible object
We always seem to take everything but the kitchen sink when we go on holiday. 我们度假时好像总想把一切能带的东西都带来。
- 所有物品 every possible object
- in a kitchen 在厨房里
A tiny kitchen where he could prepare his porridge.出自：D. Prater
- kitchen还可指“所有的东西”,此时多用于everything but the kitchen sink句型。
- ☆ 直接源自中古英语的cycene；最初源自拉丁语的coquere，意为煮，烹调，做饭菜地的方。
- kitchen:kitchen n. 厨房, 炊具, 炊事人员…