- [C]小孩; 年轻人 a child; a young person
- [C][U]小山羊; 小山羊皮 (leather made from the skin of) young goat
- vt. 欺骗,开玩笑 deceive (sb), especially playfully; joke
- a young person of either sex;
"she writes books for children"
"they're just kids"
"`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- soft smooth leather from the hide of a young goat;
- English dramatist (1558-1594)
- a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age;
"they had three children"
"they were able to send their kids to college"
- young goat
- tell false information to for fun;
"Are you pulling my leg?"
- be silly or tease one another;
"After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- The kid dug a tunnel in the sand.
- She sees me as a little kid who counts for nothing.
- Half the kids round here are unemployed.
- When he returned the kid was roasted.
- I have three pairs of kid gloves.
- You're kidding!
- Jack tried to kid us into believing his story .
- He used to kid with me about buying those fake antiques.
- His kid sister clerks in a store.
Tell that kid to stop making so much noise.
Will you take care of my kids while I'm cooking?
Hi! kid! What's up?
Seen the new kid?
He is a kid professor.
The kids were kept in the small corral.
The gloves were made of kid.
It's true, no kidding.
You are kidding.
He is not really angry, he's only kidding.
He's not really hurt; he's only kidding.
I am not kidding you.
You must be kidding me!
Don't kid me,I know you're not telling the truth.
You are kidding yourself.
She kidded them that her father was an admiral.
You shouldn't kid yourself that it is true.
- kid about (v.+prep.)
拿(某人的)…开玩笑 joke sb kid sb about sth
He kidded her about her freckles.他拿她的雀斑开玩笑。
Don't kid him about his odd clothes.别拿他的古怪装束开玩笑。
He always kids him about his paunch.他总拿他的大肚子开玩笑。
- 拿(某人的)…开玩笑 joke sb kid sb about sth
- kid around (v.+adv.)
戏弄,耍笑 deceive in a playful manner; play the fool kid around
Don't take any notice of him, he's just kidding around.别理他,他是在耍笑人呢。
- 戏弄,耍笑 deceive in a playful manner; play the fool kid around
- kid into (v.+prep.)
骗…相信… fool sb and make one believe sth kid sb into sth/v-ing
Jack tried to kid us into believing his story.杰克试图欺骗我们使我们相信他的故事。
- 骗…相信… fool sb and make one believe sth kid sb into sth/v-ing
- kid on〔up〕 (v.+adv.)
欺骗,哄骗 deceive (sb) as a joke kid sb ⇔ on〔up〕
I don't believe you, you're just trying to kid me on.我不会相信你的,你只是想骗我。
Don't believe him, he is only kidding you up.别相信他,他只不过是在跟你开玩笑。
- 欺骗,哄骗 deceive (sb) as a joke kid sb ⇔ on〔up〕
A mother goat appearing with her three kids.出自：M. Milner
He kids them on by promising three times more than the things are worth.出自：H. Mayhew
I don't seem able to kid myself that is real literature.出自：F. Donaldson
My nose looks like a strawberry; Toby kids me about it.出自：J. Updike
- 在口语中, the new kid有时可指新娘。
- kid的基本意思是善意地“开玩笑”“取笑”; 也可表示对容易上当者进行无恶意的欺骗; 接反身代词作宾语时意为“自欺欺人”。
- kid可用作及物动词,也可用作不及物动词。用作及物动词时,后接名词或代词作宾语。接反身代词作宾语时还可再接一个由that引导的宾语从句, that有时可省略。
- ☆ 1200年左右进入英语，直接源自古北欧的语ki，意为小山羊；最初源自原始日耳曼的语kijom。
- kid:简介 怪盗基德 原名:黑羽快斗 英文名:KAITO KUROBA 职业:学生 别号:1.月光下的魔术师2.平城的亚森.罗宾(和福尔摩斯齐名的怪盗,参见莫里斯.卢布朗的《怪盗亚森.罗宾》 3.世纪末的魔…