someone in charge of other people;
"am I my brother's keeper?"
one having charge of buildings or grounds or animals
- The keeper told him to sweep out the monkey cage.
- He turned his eyes towards the food which the keeper had brought.
- The keeper is feeding the animals.
- The keeper in the zoo has a deep affection for the animals.
- Anglers are required to obtain prior authorization from the park keeper.
- The lock keeper closed the lock gate.
- The inn keeper could bed all the new arrivals.
- bee-keeper 养蜂人
- park-keeper 公园管理人
- lock keeper 水闸看管员
- wicketkeeper (板球)三柱门的防守...
- wicket keeper 门将
- lock-keeper 运河水闸管理员...
- peace-keeper 和事佬
- goalkeeper 守门员
- magnetic keeper 永磁衔铁
- warehouse keeper [经] 仓库管理员...
- magnet keeper 卫铁, 永久磁铁, ...
- godown keeper [经] 仓库管理员...
- register keeper 记分员, 检查员...
- record keeper 计分员
- dust keeper 集尘器
- time keeper 计时仪
- note keeper 记录员
- book keeper 簿记员,记账员...
- hard keeper 多吃饲料的家畜...
- oil keeper 油承
The herds without a keeper strayed.出自： Sir W. Scott
A keeper came to him with the word that his time was up.出自： U. Sinclair
One of the keepers in the botany department of the Natural History Museum.出自： R. V. Jones