- He was determined to face it out.
- The soldiers fought to the finish.
- Our boss enjoined us to obey the rules.
- I recommend you to comply with safety regulations.
- Fidelity to engagement is a virtue.
- One must honor his contract and keep his word.
- keep one's nose to the grindstone 埋头苦干
- keep to oneself 保守秘密
- keep one's ear to the ground 密切注视公共舆论动向...
- set a fox to keep one's geese 引狼入室
- be unable to keep one's eyes off 羡慕地注视
- set a fox to keep the geese 叫狐狸看守鹅...
- keep to 坚持
- keep to the bottle 酗酒
- set the fox to keep one's geese 叫狐狸看守鹅...
- set the fox to keep the geese 引狼入室
- keep someone up to the collar 使某人拚命干活...
- set the wolf to keep the sheep 叫狼看守羊
- keep to heel! 跟着！
- keep to the minimum 保持在最低限度...
- keep up to the collar 辛勤地工作
- keep up to date 赶时髦
- keep an ear to the ground 注意舆论等的动向, ...
- keep someone's nose to the grindstone 叫某人不停地干活...
- keep one's cards close to one's closet 秘而不宣
- keep oneself to oneself 不交际