- v. 暗示；迂回进入；迂回进行；含沙射影的说
introduce or insert (oneself) in a subtle manner;
"He insinuated himself into the conversation of the people at the nearby table"
give to understand;
"I insinuated that I did not like his wife"
- He insinuated his doubt of her ability.
- He tried to insinuate himself into the boss's favor.
- She insinuate to us that her partner have embezzle fund.
- I didn't insinuate anybody or anything.
- It seems to me you insinuate things about her.
In which wisdom was to be insinuated not enforced.出自： F. D. Maurice