- n. 一致；身份；特征
- [U][C]身份 who or what a particular person or thing is
- [U][C]个性,特性 individual character; personality
- [U]同一性,一致性 sameness; exact likeness
the distinct personality of an individual regarded as a persisting entity;
"you can lose your identity when you join the army"
the individual characteristics by which a thing or person is recognized or known;
"geneticists only recently discovered the identity of the gene that causes it"
"it was too dark to determine his identity"
"she guessed the identity of his lover"
an operator that leaves unchanged the element on which it operates;
"the identity under numerical multiplication is 1"
"they shared an identity of interests"
- Identity of interests is the bond that unites them.
- The police asked him to show his identity card.
- The journalist did not want to reveal the identity of his informant.
- He had to make his identity public.
- The countries have kept their own distinct political and cultural identities.
- He had to conceal his identity to escape the police.
- The planners decided to preserve their distinct identities.
- Please note the identities in the two cases.
- identity matrix [数]单位矩阵...
- identity crisis 认同的转折点...
- identity card 身份证,=ID ca...
- identity theft 身份盗窃
- identity sign 恒等号
- identity parade 认人手续 [Lati...
- mistaken identity 认错人
- identity selector 等同选择器
- identity relation 恒等关系式
- identity operation 恒等运算
- identity hypothesis 同一性假说
- identity test 鉴定试验
- additive identity 加法恒等元,加法单位...
- identity equation 计量经济或经济统计中...
- identity element 单位元素
- identity mapping 恒等映射
- parallelogram identity 平行四边形恒等式...
- identity gate 同门,全同门,恒等门...
- identity philosophy 同一哲学
- identity period 等同周期
There is no identity of interests between the employers and employed.出自： H. Fawcett
The letter to Lang did express..his feeling of identity with the masses.出自： D. Macdonald