- [C]协定,协议,契约 an promise of action, such as one made between people, group, businesses, or countries
- [C]达成协议 the state of having the same opinion, feeling, or purpose
- [U]同意 thinking in the same way
- the statement (oral or written) of an exchange of promises;
"they had an agreement that they would not interfere in each other's business"
"there was an understanding between management and the workers"
- compatibility of observations;
"there was no agreement between theory and measurement"
"the results of two tests were in correspondence"
- harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters;
"the two parties were in agreement"
- the thing arranged or agreed to;
"they made arrangements to meet in Chicago"
- the determination of grammatical inflection on the basis of word relations
- the verbal act of agreeing
- We are in agreement with their decision.
- I am in entire agreement with you.
- The teacher nodded in agreement.
- We are in substantial agreement.
- His opinion is in agreement with mine.
- Finally we reached an agreement.
- I was forced to sign the agreement against my will.
- The agreement has to be ratified by the board.
The agreement between the two companies is only prospective; it hasn't yet been signed.
The agreement, not having been signed, was void.
A signed agreement is not susceptible of change.
After a long and heated discussion, the final agreement was arrived at in the end.
The border agreement was signed, the tension between the two countries began to ease off.
You should be able to dictate the terms of the agreement to the firm which you are buying.
Neither side of the side can draw back from the agreement once the contract is signed.
The firm drew back from its agreement and wanted to talk about a new contract.
They soon tore up all the agreements.
The two sides declared the agreement off.
Please honor your agreement by working until the project is finished.
Please honor our agreement by exchanging the damaged goods.
These agreements have cemented our friendship.
The satellite launchings are managed by a U.S.corporation that manages international telecommunication satellites by international agreement.
They signed two international agreements on nuclear waste.
We should be able to firm up the agreement today.
The negotiators have forged the final draft of the agreement.
I'll notify my lawyer to write out the agreement .
We've been trying to nail him down to a precise agreement.
We should live up to our agreement.
No agreement was likely to emerge from the week-long talks between the foreign ministers of the two countries.
They didn't come to an agreement yesterday.
After much talk they came to an agreement.
The negotiators reached broad agreement on the main issues.
They reached an oral agreement.
They had a closet consultation before they reached an agreement.
The two sides cannot reach an agreement. Finally they both compromised on less questions so as to let the matter rest.
Once you have reached formal agreement, you should enter into a contract with the other party.
There are no difficulties that cannot be ironed out if both parties are determined to reach an agreement.
After discussing the matter, we arrived at an agreement.
They've contracted an agreement.
It took three years for the two countries to hammer out an agreement.
The two stories were in substantial agreement.
We are in agreement on that point.
He noticed a very close agreement between the two countries.
His silence implied agreement.
They have reached an oral agreement to solve the problem.
- agreement with
同…达成的协议 the state of having the same opinion or purpose
When does your trade agreement with Japan expire? 你们同日本签订的贸易协定何时期满?
In 2000 he negotiated a technological and trade agreement with some European countries.2000 年他与欧洲几个国家商谈了技术和贸易协定。
Britain has entered into a new trade agreement with our country. 英国和我国达成了一项新的贸易协定。
We concluded an agreement with the enemy and soon made peace. 我们同敌军签订了一项协议,不久就议和了。
The delegates have just arrived to negotiate a formal agreement with us on the boundary affairs. 代表团刚到,就与我们就边境事件进行谈判以签订正式协议。
- 同…达成的协议 the state of having the same opinion or purpose
- in agreement with
同意,与…一致 the state of having the same opinion or purpose
He is in agreement with our plan. 他同意我们的计划。
I find myself in almost total agreement with Tony. 我发现自己的意见几乎完全与托尼一致。
- 同意,与…一致 the state of having the same opinion or purpose
- arrive at an agreement 达成协议
- come to an agreement 达成协议
- contract an agreement 缔结了一项协议
- declare the agreement 宣布协议
- draw back from the agreement 撤销协定
- firm up the agreement 确定协议
- forge the agreement 确定协议
- hammer out an agreement 达成协议
- honor agreement 遵守协议
- live up to agreement 遵守协议
- reach an agreement 达成协议
- tear up the agreement 撕毁协议
- write out the agreement 写契约
- bilateral agreement 双边协定
- formal agreement 正式协议
- one-sided agreement 单方面有利的协定
- precise agreement 确切协议
- reciprocal agreement 互惠协定
- signed agreement 已签署的协定
- void agreement 无效的协议
- oral agreement 口头协议
- the final agreement 最后协议
- the international agreement 国际协议
- the substantial agreement 大体上一致的协议
- basket agreement 一揽子协议
- gentleman's agreement 君子协定
- the border agreement 边境协定
- the trade agreement 贸易协定
- by agreement 约好
- the draft of the agreement 协议稿
- the suspension of an agreement 终止一切协议
- the terms of the agreement 协议的条款
- agreement with 同意,与…一致
- agreement, accord, understanding
- agreement, contract, pact, treaty
这组词都可指“协定”。pact用来指国家、团体或个人之间的“协定”treaty指在外交谈判后按国际公法签署的正式条约,在重要性和约束力上都比pact强; agreement泛指人与人之间、团体或国家之间达成的任何“合同,协定”,包括正式的或非正式的、书面的或口头上的; contract通常用于双方或多方订立的“契约”,为正式的,有法定效力。
- agreement contract treaty convention bargain understanding accord
误 They've contracted an agreement solving the problem.
正 They've contracted an agreement to solve the problem.
- ☆ 15世纪入进英语，直接源自古法语的agreement，意为取悦。
- agreement:agreement n. 同意, 一致, 协定, 协议习惯用语arrive at an agreement 达成协议; 取得一致意见come to an agreement 达成协议; 取得一致意见r…