- [C]协定,协议,契约 an promise of action, such as one made between people, group, businesses, or countries
- [C]达成协议 the state of having the same opinion, feeling, or purpose
- [U]同意 thinking in the same way
the statement (oral or written) of an exchange of promises;
"they had an agreement that they would not interfere in each other's business"
"there was an understanding between management and the workers"
compatibility of observations;
"there was no agreement between theory and measurement"
"the results of two tests were in correspondence"
harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters;
"the two parties were in agreement"
the thing arranged or agreed to;
"they made arrangements to meet in Chicago"
the determination of grammatical inflection on the basis of word relations
the verbal act of agreeing
- We are in agreement with their decision.
- I am in entire agreement with you.
- The teacher nodded in agreement.
- We are in substantial agreement.
- His opinion is in agreement with mine.
- The two sides failed to reach agreement.
- Finally we reached an agreement.
- I was forced to sign the agreement against my will.
- The agreement has to be ratified by the board.
- The agreement between the two companies is only prospective; it hasn't yet been signed.
- The agreement, not having been signed, was void.
- A signed agreement is not susceptible of change.
- After a long and heated discussion, the final agreement was arrived at in the end.
- The border agreement was signed, the tension between the two countries began to ease off.
- You should be able to dictate the terms of the agreement to the firm which you are buying.
- Neither side of the side can draw back from the agreement once the contract is signed.
- The firm drew back from its agreement and wanted to talk about a new contract.
- They soon tore up all the agreements.
- The two sides declared the agreement off.
- Please honor your agreement by working until the project is finished.
- Please honor our agreement by exchanging the damaged goods.
- These agreements have cemented our friendship.
- The satellite launchings are managed by a U.S.corporation that manages international telecommunication satellites by international agreement.
- They signed two international agreements on nuclear waste.
- We should be able to firm up the agreement today.
- The negotiators have forged the final draft of the agreement.
- I'll notify my lawyer to write out the agreement .
- We've been trying to nail him down to a precise agreement.
- We should live up to our agreement.
- No agreement was likely to emerge from the week-long talks between the foreign ministers of the two countries.
- They didn't come to an agreement yesterday.
- After much talk they came to an agreement.
- The negotiators reached broad agreement on the main issues.
- They reached an oral agreement.
- They had a closet consultation before they reached an agreement.
- The two sides cannot reach an agreement. Finally they both compromised on less questions so as to let the matter rest.
- Once you have reached formal agreement, you should enter into a contract with the other party.
- There are no difficulties that cannot be ironed out if both parties are determined to reach an agreement.
- After discussing the matter, we arrived at an agreement.
- They've contracted an agreement.
- It took three years for the two countries to hammer out an agreement.
- The two stories were in substantial agreement.
- We are in agreement on that point.
- He noticed a very close agreement between the two countries.
- His silence implied agreement.
- They have reached an oral agreement to solve the problem.
- agreement with
同…达成的协议 the state of having the same opinion or purpose
- in agreement with
同意,与…一致 the state of having the same opinion or purpose
- arrive at an agreement 达成协议
- come to an agreement 达成协议
- contract an agreement 缔结了一项协议
- declare the agreement 宣布协议
- draw back from the agreement 撤销协定
- firm up the agreement 确定协议
- forge the agreement 确定协议
- hammer out an agreement 达成协议
- honor agreement 遵守协议
- live up to agreement 遵守协议
- reach an agreement 达成协议
- tear up the agreement 撕毁协议
- write out the agreement 写契约
- bilateral agreement 双边协定
- formal agreement 正式协议
- one-sided agreement 单方面有利的协定
- precise agreement 确切协议
- reciprocal agreement 互惠协定
- signed agreement 已签署的协定
- void agreement 无效的协议
- oral agreement 口头协议
- the final agreement 最后协议
- the international agreement 国际协议
- the substantial agreement 大体上一致的协议
- basket agreement 一揽子协议
- gentleman's agreement 君子协定
- the border agreement 边境协定
- the trade agreement 贸易协定
- by agreement 约好
- the draft of the agreement 协议稿
- the suspension of an agreement 终止一切协议
- the terms of the agreement 协议的条款
- agreement with 同意,与…一致
- agreement, accord, understanding
- agreement, contract, pact, treaty
- treaty指在外交谈判后按国际公法签署的正式条约,在重要性和约束力上都比pact强; agreement泛指人与人之间、团体或国家之间达成的任何“合同,协定”,包括正式的或非正式的、书面的或口头上的; contract通常用于双方或多方订立的“契约”,为正式的,有法定效力。
误 They've contracted an agreement solving the problem.
正 They've contracted an agreement to solve the problem.
- ☆ 15世纪进入英语，直接源自古法语的agreement，意为取悦。