- 理想的,完满的 perfect in every way
- 想象的; 空想的 expressing possible perfection which is unlikely to exist in the real world
- [P]理想 high principles or perfect standards
- [S]理想的事物〔人〕 person or thing regarded as perfect
the idea of something that is perfect; something that one hopes to attain
model of excellence or perfection of a kind; one having no equal
conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence; embodying an ideal
constituting or existing only in the form of an idea or mental image or conception;
"a poem or essay may be typical of its period in idea or ideal content"
of or relating to the philosophical doctrine of the reality of ideas
- It is an ideal day for a picnic.
- He is looking for a wife but he hasn't found his ideal mate.
- The facilities were not ideal but we managed as best we could.
- It's my ideal of what a family home should be.
- That is the ideal for the natives.
- Nobody would approve your ideal plans for reforming the system of government.
- Ideal meaning would be the engine of intentionality in acts of consciousness.
- The key of Terry Eagleton's literary ideal is to analyse the literary discourse system by the ideology theory of Marxism.
- She 's looking for a job, but hasn't found her ideal yet.
- They are determined to act out their ideal.
- He considered the judge his ideal.
- He was her ideal of all that was manly.
- Success is the positive realization of a worthy goal or ideal.
- They apply to urban targets as well as to a wide variety of other approximately ideal situations.
- My ideal profession is to be a doctor.
- We should throw the ideal plan for reforming the world.
- The place is ideal for a holiday.
- Their ideals are peace and prosperity.
- She's looking for a husband〔job〕 but hasn't found her ideal yet.
- attain〔reach, realize〕 the ideal 实现理想
- betray〔establish〕 an ideal 背弃〔树立〕理想
- follow the ideal of 追随…的理想
- maintain〔pursue〕 an ideal 坚持〔追求〕理想
- set up ideals 树立理想
- ancient ideal 老观念
- feasible ideal 可能实现的理想
- fundamental ideals 根本的观念
- high〔noble〕 ideal 远大〔崇高〕的理想
- inhuman〔liberal〕 ideal 不人道〔自由主义〕的思想
- political ideal 政治思想
- progressive ideal 进步的思想
- scientific ideal 科学思想
This isn't the ideal time to ask you.出自： K. Amis
You were a sort of ideal figure, and..I never thought they were as good as you.出自： I. Murdoch