- n. 臀部；髋；屋脊
- adj. <非>时髦的；通晓的
- int. （欢呼声）嘿
- <非正式>紧随时尚的，赶时髦的， 赶时新的， 时髦的
- 欢呼声。其中一人说 hip，hip，其他人喊 hooray 或 hurrah
- [C]臀部,屁股 the fleshly part of either side of the human body above the legs
either side of the body below the waist and above the thigh
the structure of the vertebrate skeleton supporting the lower limbs in humans and the hind limbs or corresponding parts in other vertebrates
the ball-and-socket joint between the head of the femur and the acetabulum
(architecture) the exterior angle formed by the junction of a sloping side and a sloping end of a roof
the fruit of a rose plant
informed about the latest trends
- The needle went into my hip with a prick.
- A bullet from one of the pistols had graze his hip.
- She fell and broke her left hip.
- The designer is hip to the latest fashion.
- Hip, hip, hooray!
- Women have rounder hips than men.
- He fell and hurt his hip.
She stands at the edge of the water, with hands on hips.出自： W. Wharton
People moved off..the women walking as though their hips were on swivel joints.出自： C. Phillips
He's had a hip replacement. He's got a steel ball-and-socket thing.出自： attrib.
Country lanes are lined..with hips and haws.出自： J. H. B. Peel
That..sentimental strain gives me the hip.出自： C. Johnston
He..threw in a four-letter word to show how hip he was.出自： E. Jong
And now specially for you cool cats out there something real hip.出自： S. Naipaul
To hear the farmer yipping and hipping his collie.出自： J. H. B. Peel
Sand must have hipped him quietly..what was happening with the lovers.出自： J. Kerouac