- 流行的,符合时尚的,时髦的 following a style that is currently popular
being or in accordance with current social fashions;
"the fashionable side of town"
"a fashionable cafe"
having elegance or taste or refinement in manners or dress;
"a little less posh but every bit as stylish as Lord Peter Wimsey"
"the stylish resort of Gstadd"
- We have some fashionable patterns here.
- She likes to wear fashionable clothes.
- These fashionable jackets are rather expensive.
- It was performed in fashionable Casino ballrooms.
- We ate at a fashionable new restaurant.
- Nowadays the fashionable sport is playing golf.
- She moves in fashionable circles.
- Mink coats will always be fashionable.
- Her hats are always fashionable, but they do not always suit her.
- It's fashionable to have short hair today.
Funny how the South of France has become so fashionable in the summer, isn't it?出自： N. Coward
My hair,..straight in a time when it was fashionable to have curls.出自： L. Hellman