a bar used as a lever (as in twisting rope)
a workman who heaves freight or bulk goods (especially at a dockyard)
- The water droplets in the clouds quickly become larger and heaver .
- He seems never to know what tiredness is, and he's really an eager heaver.
- After months and months of "well the controllers great because its really lite" and now rumble is going to make it a little heaver.
- Production of large-scale pelagic ship rudder horn is difficult by casting method because of its complex shape,heaver weight,high inside quality requirement.
- The pollution of animal production on environment was more heaver than before with the development scale of animal production and the increase of intensive raising.
- Nearer, my God, to Thee, Nearer, my God, to Thee, Nearer to Thee.There let the way appear, Steps up to heav""n;all that Thou sendest me, In mercy giv""n;Angels to beackon me.