- adj. 悲痛的；苦恼的
full of sorrow
without or almost without hope;
"despondent about his failure"
"too heartsick to fight back"
- Heartsick mood, break out at this time.
- He is despondent about his failure; too heartsick to fight back.
- I passed the half of my 21-year old.The heartsick memory has two.
- Every time I saw or talked to Mother I was heartsick.
- Rigor mortis gave the heartsick survivor convincing evidence for burial.
- She is heartsick that she did not see his poor behavior before she married him.