- =high explosive 强烈炸药，烈性炸药
- 他; 它 that male person or animal already mentioned
- 一个人 a person
a very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses; the most difficult gas to liquefy; occurs in economically extractable amounts in certain natural gases (as those found in Texas and Kansas)
the 5th letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- He is a teacher.
- It was not until he came that I left.
- He beat the other runners by a margin of ten seconds.
- Everybody knows what he wants.
- What a sweet puppy! Is it a he or a she?
- Where's his brother?He's in New York.
- Everyone should do what he thinks best.
- A politician may try to be completely honest.But he always finds he has to compromise.
- The baby crocodile thought hard, then he had a good idea.
- Who said that?I think it was he.
- I'm a better player than he.
- I'm not as tall as he.
- “He who deliberates is lost,” said Heyst, with grave mockery.
- He that lives with wolves will learn to howl.
- He whom the gods love dies young.
- Smiley he stood scratching his head and looking down at Daniel a long time.
- “And what does HE want?” she growled.
- H.E. 阁下（His或Her...
- He who laughs last laughs best. 谁笑在最后，谁笑得最...
- he 他
- He that will thrive must rise at five. 五点起床，百事兴旺。...
- He who pays the piper calls the tune. 出钱的人有权决定钱怎...
- Talk of the devil and he will appear. 说到曹操，曹操就到。...
- Speak of the devil and he will appear. 说到曹操
- he- 表示"雄的"
- He who has a mind to beat his dog will easily find his stick. 欲加之罪何患无辞。...
- He is your man. 他最合适,他就是你所...
- He must have a long spoon that sups with the devil. 同魔鬼一块吃饭就得有...
- paint the devil blacker than he is 言过其实
- a he or a she 男的还是女的,公[雄...
- The deuce he isn't. 他不是才怪哩。...
- He laughs best who laughs last. 笑在最后笑得最好。...
- he that runs may read 人人能懂
- What a stomach he has got! 他真是个大腹便便的人...
- He wants the stick. 该给他一顿棍子...
- He has nothing in him. 他没有个性
He first, and close behind him followed she.出自： Dryden
The skipper he stood beside the helm.出自： Longfellow
Anne thought, 'Perhaps that's he, and we are missing him.'出自： T. Hardy
The business man has failed in politics as he has in citizenship.出自： L. Steffens
When Danny came home from the army he learned that he was an heir.出自： J. Steinbeck
When someone..wants to write the story..he'll find all the material ready.出自： W. S. Maugham
Perhaps she..fought his doubts (she was more a fighter than he).出自： G. Greene
You and he were appointed her joint guardians.出自： I. Murdoch
Of course he, Sir Frederick, would not stand for their bullying tactics.出自： P. Ackroyd
- 在非正式英语中系动词后常用he的宾格形式him; 在较正式的英语中,系动词后用he的主格形式he。
- he后可接that, who, whom等引导的定语从句,多用于论著、谚语中。
- 在口语和非正式的书面语里, he可放在人名后,实义动词前。
- ☆ 直接源自中古英语的he，意为他。