be dressed in;
"She was wearing yellow that day"
- The princess spent an outrageous amount on clothes.
- The girls had on skirts of all different colours.
- She wears a diamond ring on her left hand.
- Yes, I have it on when I take a shower.
- I already have plans for the evening.
- Be sure to provide yourself with some previous engagement which shall have a semblance of probability, and communicate the fact to me by a line in writing.
- Did you know he was cheating on his wife?
- You unexpectedly can deceive me to have harmed me.
- have a pash on 爱着(迷恋)
- have nothing on 赤裸裸
- have someone on the hip 使某人处于劣势...
- have a black dog on one's shoulder 脾气暴躁
- have an impact on 有影响对
- have an eye on 密切注意(时刻提防着...
- have pity on someone 同情某人
- have on one's mind 担心着
- have the goods on someone 知道内幕
- have a line on 打听到关于
- have on one's person have somet...
- not have a leg to stand on (论点等)站不住脚...
- have a down on 对 ... 讨厌
- have one's head screwed on the right way 头脑清醒
- have a load on (美俚)喝醉
- have something on the brain 专心贯注于(某事)...
- have the black ox tread on one's foot 经受不幸
- have the edge on 比 ... 强
- have one's feet on the ground 实事求是(的)...
- have someone on a string 使某人悬虑
- wear 磨损