- [U]仇恨,憎恶 hate；feelings of strong dislike
- [S]厌恶的事 hated thing
the emotion of intense dislike; a feeling of dislike so strong that it demands action
- His words stirred up my hatred.
- There is implacable hatred between the two nations.
- This hatred was generated by racial prejudice.
- I have a vehement hatred of people who is cruel to animal.
- He looked at me with hatred.
- His indifference was a fuel to her hatred.
- Their hatred finally spent itself.
- Their hatred was so thick that it could be cut with a knife.
- Love and hatred are two different feelings.We should separate them.
- Such hatred can only lead to bloodshed.
- They howled out their hatred.
- His indifference fuelled her hatred.
- He hid his hatred under a mask of loyalty.
- He is accused of stirring up racial hatred.
- The government has been accused of stirring up racial hatred.
- He is accused of inciting religious hatred against the Catholic minority.
- Try to purge the hatred from your spirit,my son.
- He uses the metaphor of fire to represent hatred.
- He sowed doubtful speeches and reaped plain, unequivocal hatred.
- She was full of hatred and bitterness.
- He made his hatred obvious.
- Levi, defying local hatreds, had buried them both.
- The murder was motivated by hatred.
- She was devoured by envy and hatred.
- She stared at it in hatred.
- She nourished feelings of hatred.
- She gave me a look of murderous hatred.
- She shot him a look of a pure hatred.
- There was a look of hatred in her eyes.
- His evil talk planted the seeds of hatred in their heart.
- The humanrace lives in a welter of organized hatreds and threats of mutual extermination.
- His insults were fuel to her hatred.
- He looked at Dantes with hatred.
- The room was charged with hatred.
- He lay there,flooded with pain,fear and hatred.
- I bear hatred against no men.
- I felt no hatred for him.
- She is full of hatred for the men who killed her husband.
- He was seized with burning hatred for the enemy.
- The old man was seized with burning hatred for the fascists.
- He has a deep hatred of the police.
- They have a hatred of bad workmanship.
- His public speeches were permeated with hatred of injustice.
- I don't feel any hatred towards the man who robbed me.
- And your hatred to nature can easily be satisfied here, here is no nature for many hundred miles, only something flat and stupid under an idiotical sky.
- arouse hatred 挑起仇恨
- bear sb hatred 怀恨某人
- court hatred 招致仇恨
- create hatred 引起仇恨
- develop hatred 逐渐产生仇恨
- earn hatred 遭到憎恨
- express hatred 表露仇恨
- feel hatred 感到憎恨
- harbor hatred 心怀仇恨
- have hatred 怀有仇恨
- hold hatred 怀有仇恨
- incite hatred 煽动仇恨
- incur hatred 招致仇恨
- intensify hatred 更加仇恨
- nurse hatred 怀有仇恨
- show hatred 显露出敌意
- stir up hatred 挑起仇恨
- be hilled with hadred 满怀仇恨
- be full of hatred 满怀仇恨
- absolute hatred 绝对的仇恨
- bitter hatred 刻骨的仇恨
- blind hatred 盲目憎恨
- deadly hatred 深仇大恨
- deep hatred 深深的仇恨
- deep-rooted hatred 深仇大恨
- deep-seated hatred 深仇大恨
- ethnic hatred 民族仇恨
- ferocious hatred 深仇大恨
- implacable hatred 无法消除的仇恨
- intense hatred 强烈的仇恨
- irrational hatred 不理智的仇恨
- irreconciable hatred 不共戴天的仇恨
- lasting hatred 长期的憎恨
- old hatred 宿仇
- passionate hatred 强烈的仇恨
- personal hatred 私仇
- profound hatred 深仇大恨
- pure hatred 深深的仇恨
- racial hatred 种族仇恨
- religious hatred 宗教仇恨
- special hatred 特别仇恨
- violent hatred 强烈的仇恨
- hatred against 对…的仇恨
- hatred at 对…的仇恨
- hatred between … 之间的仇恨
- hatred between the two communities 两个团体之间的仇恨
- hatred for 对…的仇恨
- hatred of 仇恨…
- hatred of violence 憎恶暴力
- hatred towards 针对…的仇恨
- hatred towards the oppressors 对压迫者的仇恨
He had a hatred of undressing before another man.出自： G. Greene
She disliked the old man's bigoted hatred of all minorities.出自： E. Feinstein
- hatred, hate
- Snake are her special hate. 蛇是她特别憎恨的东西。
- I have a deep-seated hatred of liars. 我对说谎者恨之入骨。