- [U]骚扰,扰乱 harassing or being harassed
a feeling of intense annoyance caused by being tormented;
"so great was his harassment that he wanted to destroy his tormentors"
the act of tormenting by continued persistent attacks and criticism
- The company prohibits any form of harassment.
- There is a report about a sexual harassment in the office on this newspaper.
- African-Americans have been complaining about police harassment for years.
- Authorities generally step up surveillance and harassment of critics of the government on such anniversaries to guard against unrest.
- She suffered from post-divorce depression and harassment by online rumors about her allegedly irregular financial dealings, police said.
- She often got telephone harassment at night these days.