- [C]讨厌的东西〔人,行为〕 a person, thing, or situation that causes annoyance or inconvenience
(law) a broad legal concept including anything that disturbs the reasonable use of your property or endangers life and health or is offensive
a bothersome annoying person;
"that kid is a terrible pain"
- He was a boring nuisance! I'm glad to be rid of him.
- Don't make yourself a nuisance to others.
- This work is a cursed nuisance.
- What a nuisance!
- The noise was so loud that it was a nuisance to the neighbors.
- We must abate the smoke nuisance in our big city.
- He was charged with causing a public nuisance.
- The dog is a terrible nuisance.
- He is a damned nuisance.
- The noise was a nuisance to the neighbors.
- Commit no nuisance!
此处不准倒垃圾law the use of a place or property in a way that causes public annoyance
- nuisance to 对…妨害
Repair the drain so as to abate the nuisance complained of.出自：Law Times