- 方便的 useful and simple to use
- [P]手边的 near; easily reached
- 手巧的 clever in using the hands
United States blues musician who transcribed and published traditional blues music (1873-1958)
easy to reach;
"found a handy spot for the can opener"
easy to use;
"a handy gadget"
skillful with the hands;
"handy with an axe"
- An electric kettle is very handy.
- The sailors clung to anything handy.
- He is very handy at repairing clocks.
- It is quite a handy little sailing boat.
- Our flat is very handy for the schools.
- The house is very handy for the shops.
- When ideas fail, words come in very handy.
- A good toolbox is a handy thing to have in any house.
- It is quite a handy sailing boat.
- She is a handy girl who can turn her hand to anything.
- The shops are quite handy.
- This tool is handy for various jobs.
- Our flat is very handy for the school.
- She is handy with the needle.
- come in handy
迟早有用be useful sooner or later
- handy highway 方便的公路
I'll teach you to row, and..swim, and you'll soon be handy on the water.出自： K. Grahame
The practical, handy, inventive Englishman who rather makes a thing himself than relies on others.出自： N. Pevsner