- a person who possesses great material wealth
- Have you had your lunch?
- She had her portrait painted.
- What he had done put him in better odour.
- I failed to note that he had left.
- I've had enough.
- I had no sooner stood up than he waved me to remain sitting.
- The police had to employ force to break up the crowd.
- had rather宁可(宁愿)
- had sooner宁愿
- have had it受够了
- had best应当
- had better应该
- have had one's chips死了
- have to必须
- had.=head acce...
- had better do最好(做)
- if you had half an eye如果你不是全瞎的话...
- had like差点就…了,几乎就…...
- had need必要
- have had enough of够了
- as good luck as had the cow that stuck herself with her own horn倒霉极了
- have had a drop too much多喝了一点, 因过量...
- be had受骗
- would sooner宁愿
- have had one's day全盛时期过去了...
- had:had vbl. have 的过去式和过去分词conj. 有…