- adj. 绿色的；长满绿色植物的；环保的；无经验的；未成熟的
- n. 绿色；草地
- vi. 变绿
- vt. 使…变绿；使…恢复活力
- n. 格林(姓氏)
- 草地，草坪， 公共绿地
- [U][C]绿色 green colour
- [U]绿色的衣服 green clothes
- [P]绿色蔬菜 vegetables with large edible green leaves
- [U]植物,绿叶 vegetation; greenery
- [C]草地,绿地 area of land with grass growing
- 绿色的,青色的 of the colour between blue and yellow in the spectrum; of the colour of growing grass, and the leaves of most plants and trees
- 未成熟的,生的 not yet ripe
- 未干的,潮的 not yet dry enough for use
- 未成熟的,无经验的,易受愚弄的 immature; inexperienced
- [P]面色苍白,带病容 pale; sick-looking
- [P]非常嫉妒 extremely envious
green color or pigment; resembling the color of growing grass
a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area;
"they went for a walk in the park"
United States labor leader who was president of the American Federation of Labor from 1924 to 1952 and who led the struggle with the Congress of Industrial Organizations (1873-1952)
an environmentalist who belongs to the Green Party
a river that rises in western Wyoming and flows southward through Utah to become a tributary of the Colorado River
an area of closely cropped grass surrounding the hole on a golf course;
"the ball rolled across the green and into the bunker"
any of various leafy plants or their leaves and stems eaten as vegetables
street names for ketamine
of the color between blue and yellow in the color spectrum; similar to the color of fresh grass;
"a green tree"
concerned with or supporting or in conformity with the political principles of the Green Party
not fully developed or mature; not ripe;
"fried green tomatoes"
looking pale and unhealthy;
"you're looking green"
"green around the gills"
naive and easily deceived or tricked;
"at that early age she had been gullible and in love"
turn or become green;
"The trees are greening"
- The paper turned green as if by magic.
- The green fields came into sight.
- The country is very green in spring.
- Starch is an unharmful and green material.
- I would rather be called green than pretend to be an old dog.
- These tomatoes are still too green to pick.
- Green was the predominant color in the forest.
- The room was decorated in bright green.
- He peppered the ball across the green.
- Our lawn grass does not green up until the middle of May.
- Mr. Green spoke highly of our city.
- Our eyes were filled with the rich green.
- The distant mountain sides changed from a dark purple to a dull green.
- The room was decorated in bright greens and blues.
- She was dressed in green.
- Do you know the girl in green?
- I've used up all my green.
- The car in front of me stalled and I missed the green.
- She washed the salad greens and mixed them with the dressing.
- The salad greens, prepared an hour ago, had retained their crispness.
- The human body needs several vitamins from greens.
- The boy doesn't like eating the greens.
- The cattle were grazing on the village green.
- The village houses were built around the green.
- The town's stores were built around the green.
- The children used to play on the green.
- Ahead of us the green seemed like an ocean .
- The golfer got to the green in one stroke.
- In front of the hill are green fields.
- A green salad has only green vegetables, such as lettuce and cucumber.
- She wore a light green skirt.
- She likes to eat green apples.
- Green fruit is not good to eat.
- Green wood does not burn well.
- He is still a green hand in teaching.
- The pine trees are green all the year round.
- Our new car is green.
- When the traffic lights turn green you can go.
- She turned green when she smoked her first cigarette.
- Wood which is green is not dry enough to burn.
- The countryside is very green in spring.
- The passengers turned quite green with seasickness.
- With his white head and his loneliness he remained young and green at heart.
- The football team is green for a match.
- The scientist remains forever green like the pine trees.
- Young people are green for everything.
- He must be green to believe that.
- She wasn't so green to expect suspicious characters to look suspicious.
- We paint the door green.
- in the green
年轻力壮 very young
- give the green light
give sb the green light
We are ready to build a great bridge over the river. We are just waiting for the municipal government to give us the green light.
我们已做好了在河上建一座大桥的准备,现在正等待市政府的批准。give sb the green light to-v
Mother gave us the green light to go on the camping trip.
- green about the gills
吓得脸色发白 the face lost colour because of fear
- green with envy
心中充满妒忌 full of envy in sb's mind
- dress in green 穿着绿色衣服
- eat green 吃绿色蔬菜
- play on the green 在草地上玩
- turn on green only 亮绿灯时才能转弯
- use up green 用光绿色颜料
- green apple 未熟的苹果
- green belt 绿化地带
- green field 绿油油的田地
- green fruit 未成熟的果实
- green grey 灰绿色
- green light 交通绿灯
- green manure 绿肥
- green pea 绿豆
- green pepper 青椒
- green revolution 绿色革命
- green salad 凉拌沙拉
- green skirt 绿色的裙子
- green vegetable 绿色蔬菜
- green wood 青柴
- green youth 幼稚的青年
Chambers wrapped up the first frame..after missing a straightforward green.出自：Cue World
In a green country it is almost impossible to communicate the..price..put on vegetation in the desert.出自： J. Raban
They were green hills, not the bare stony highlands of the south.出自： A. Mason
Slowly the grass has been greening over.出自： M. Sarton
The first leaves are greening.出自： D. Dunn
- green用作形容词时的意思是“绿色的,青色的”,指事物呈现出绿色的状态。也可用来指某物还“没有成熟”,或人由于年轻而没有社会经验,即“未成熟的,无经验的,易受愚弄的”; 有时也可指某物是“未干的,潮的”。green引申可指“精力旺盛,充满青春活力”。
- in green 身穿绿色衣装
- in the green 在青春时期
- green house 绿色的房子
- greenhouse 温室,暖房
- ☆ 直接源自中古英语的grene，意为绿。
- inexperienced 无经验的
- unripe 未成熟的
- immature 不成熟的
- undeveloped 未开发的
- new 新的
- ignorant 无知的
- untrained 未受过训练的...
- park 停车场
- common 常见的
- open space 露天场所
- playing field 运动场
- playground 操场
- recreational area 休养区
- recreation ground 娱乐场
- grassy 长满草的
- verdant 翠绿的
- leafy 叶茂盛的
- olive green 橄榄绿
- lime 石灰
- fertile 肥沃的
- virgin 处女
- youthful 年轻的
- adolescent 青春期的
- unskilled 不熟练的
- raw 未加工的
- unsophisticated 不谙世故的
- babyish 幼稚的
- childish 孩子气的
- naive 天真的
- lawn 草坪
- greens 青菜
- putting green 高尔夫球场中球洞草坪区...
- dark-green 暗绿的
- fleeceable 可以欺诈的
- light-green 浅绿色的
- k 字母k
- gullible 易受骗的
- Commons 英国国会下院（the H...
- viridity 绿色
- Green river 格林河(发源于怀俄明州西...
- jet 喷气式飞机
- greenness 绿色
- unripened 未成熟的
- greenish 带绿色的
- super acid 超酸
- ripe 成熟的