- Geostationary Operational Environmental satellite 同步运行环境卫星
- change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically
- follow a procedure or take a course
- move away from a place into another direction
- enter or assume a certain state or condition
- be awarded; be allotted
- have a particular form
- stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point
- follow a certain course
- be abolished or discarded
- be or continue to be in a certain condition
- make a certain noise or sound
- perform as expected when applied
- to be spent or finished
- progress by being changed
- continue to live through hardship or adversity
- pass, fare, or elapse; of a certain state of affairs or action
- pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- be in the right place or situation
- be ranked or compare
- begin or set in motion
- have a turn; make one's move in a game
- be contained in
- be sounded, played, or expressed
- blend or harmonize
- lead, extend, or afford access
- be the right size or shape; fit correctly or as desired
- go through in search of something; search through someone's belongings in an unauthorized way
- be spent
- give support (to) or make a choice (of) one out of a group or number
- stop operating or functioning
- It gets cold quickly when the sun goes down.
- He usually goes out for a walk at dusk.
- She never reads a book but she goes to sleep.
- My sister goes to a beauty parlour once a week.
- My sister goes to a beauty parlor once a week.
- The company goes back on its agreement to supply at1.50 a unit.
- He never goes on a vacation but he takes his pet dog.