be present at (meetings, church services, university), etc.;
"She attends class regularly"
"I rarely attend services at my church"
"did you go to the meeting?"
- If I had my way, I'd go to the movies tonight.
- Let's go for a picnic by the riverside.
- Passengers are conveyed by bus to the air terminal.
- I'll just pop my coat on and go to the corner shop.
- go from bad to worse 每况愈下
- go counter to 违反(与 ... ...
- something to go on with enough to ...
- enough to go on with 暂且够了,目前足以应...
- go to town 进城
- go to law 控告
- go to the bar 当律师
- go to the dogs 堕落(毁灭
- go to bed 去睡觉
- go to sea 去当水手
- go to it 加油干,努力干,干起...
- go to the devil 走开
- go to the country 解散议会重新选举下议...
- go to the wall 碰壁
- to go 剩下的
- go to seed 花谢结籽
- go to pieces 破碎
- go to court 起诉
- tell someone where to go off 教训某人,斥责某人(...
- go to Davy Jone's locker 葬身鱼腹
- attend 出席