an alphabetical list of technical terms in some specialized field of knowledge; usually published as an appendix to a text on that field
- There is a glossary at the end of the textbook.
- The text is supplemented by an adequate glossary.
- He put a tick beside each word in the glossary that he had learned by heart.
- There is a definition of infants in the glossary.
- You can make several interpretations for this glossary .
- We've even created a glossary for any technical language you might not understand.
He...began making a glossary of basic alchemical terms.出自： C. Wilson