get the better of的英文翻译是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
win a victory over;
"You must overcome all difficulties"
"defeat your enemies"
"He overcame his shyness"
"He overcame his infirmity"
"Her anger got the better of her and she blew up"
get the better of的用法和样例：
- I think most of these obstacles can be surmounted.
- The difficulties that confront us seem insuperable.
- I prefer the quiet countryside to the noisy cities.
- That was infinitely better than his last film.
- The French defeated the English troops.
- After a long struggle, we get the best of them.