understand, usually after some initial difficulty;
"She didn't know what her classmates were plotting but finally caught on"
"You are going to get it!"
- I can't get this Latin grammar into my head.
- I find it hard to spell out his meaning.
- get it on 变得有精神
- get it in the neck 因某事而受到严厉指责...
- get it with 和...做爱
- get it hot and strong 受到严厉斥责...
- get it together 集中精力; 使自己振...
- get used to it 吃惯苦头
- get away with it 做了错事(侥幸成功...
- get past it 不如当年
- get it out 清除紧张情绪,轻松轻...
- get it across 使 ... 被人理解...
- get it all together 保持冷静沉着(胸有成...
- get away from it all [口]用出走的办法来...
- get the worst of it 败北, 被击败...
- get it 理解
- Get out of it! 别胡扯啦！别吹啦！...
- get the best of it 得胜
- get it through one's head 了解
- get with it 赶上时髦
- get off it 别吹牛了
- can't get it up for 缺乏劲头