a feeling of liking for another person; enjoyment in their company
a friendly disposition
- He didn't show me any friendliness.
- His kind smile soon generated friendliness.
- The warmth and friendliness he felt toward him now were perplexing.
- Charlie's expression went from strained friendliness to black suspicion in a second.
- friendship 友谊
- warmth 温暖
- kindness 仁慈
- fellowship 友谊
- favor 偏爱
- peace 和平
- openness 直率
- sociability 社交性
- pleasantness 愉快
- approachability 可接近
- responsiveness 响应性
- affability 和蔼
- kindliness 亲切
- unfriendliness unfriendly的名...
friends friend Friends should stick together. Friends agree best at distance. Friend's erythroleukemia oncovirus Friends of the Earth International friendship invitational tournament Friendship is a wise investment. Friendships need to be nurtured. Friendship is love without wing. Friends visit them occasionally. Friendships remain and never end.