- The candidate was accused of winning over voters by foul means.
- BP will still worry that AAR might use fair or foul means to get what it wants.
- Barca players and coach Frank Rijkaard accused Chelsea of resorting to foul means in order to claim victory.
- No bidder may seek for winning of bid by offering briberies to the bid-invitation procurement entity or any member of the bid evaluation committee, or by other foul means.
- He made a great fortune by fair means or foul.
- She's determined to win, by fair means or foul.