- You can also try flipping bits around to make them seem more random.
- By running the code backward on the receiving end, however, the original message can be recovered exactly (as long as the number of flipped bits does not overwhelm the code).
- By comparison, a conventional computer flips bits at about 109 times per second, stores about 1012 bits and contains a single processor.
- Putting all this energy into flipping bits, the computer can do 1051 operations per second, slowing down gradually as the energy degrades.
- Let me get my bits and pieces together.
- She is the flip side of Cinderella.