the act of putting something in working order again
restraint that attaches to something or holds something in place
the sterilization of an animal;
"they took him to the vet for neutering"
(histology) the preservation and hardening of a tissue sample to retain as nearly as possible the same relations they had in the living body
- The congressional probe into price fixing began last week.
- The article makes suggestions on constructing the fixings of scientific work facture room and the displaying facilities and saloon layout of scientific harvests show room.
- Her pens were uniformly bad and wanted fixing.
- We had turkey and all the fixings for Thanksgiving dinner.
- price fixing 限价
- price-fixing 协议售价
- nitrogen-fixing nitrogen f...
- fix 使 ... 固定
- fixing device 固定装置
- wireless fixing 无线电定位
- detachable fixing 可拆卸装配
- position fixing 定位
- elastic fixing 弹性固接,弹性连接...
- fixing bolt 固定螺栓
- bayonet fixing 卡口式固定
- fixing letter [经] 租定船双通知...
- rigid fixing 刚性固定
- fixing bath 固着浴,定影槽...
- fixing collar 加固圈
- fixing solution 定像液
- fixing agent 固定剂,定影剂,固色...
- fixing lug 固定耳
- fixing moment 固定力矩
- dye fixing 染料的固定