- [C]发现物 sth good or valuable that is found
- [P]调查〔研究〕的结果 sth learnt as the result of an official inquiry
- [C](陪审团的)裁决 a decision made by a judge or jury
- the act of determining the properties of something, usually by research or calculation;
"the determination of molecular structures"
- the decision of a court on issues of fact or law
- something that is found;
"the findings in the gastrointestinal tract indicate that he died several hours after dinner"
"an area rich in archaeological findings"
- The finding is based on such an inquiry.
Such a finding as this exquisite antique is rare indeed.
The committee reported its findings after a thorough investigation.
The findings of the court will be published on Wednesday.
The full scope of the dangerous interaction of chemicals is..little known, but disturbing findings now come regularly.出自：R. Carson
- finding:finding n. 发现, 发现物, 决定, [律]裁决习惯用语Findings keepings. [谚]谁捡到归谁。Findings are keepings. [谚]谁捡到归谁。…