- 【计】 过滤
- [C]过滤,过滤器 a thing used for holding back the solid parts in a liquid or gas
- vt. & vi. 透过,过滤 send sth through a filter
- vi. (消息等)走漏 become known gradually
- device that removes something from whatever passes through it
- an electrical device that alters the frequency spectrum of signals passing through it
- remove by passing through a filter;
"filter out the impurities"
- pass through;
"Water permeates sand easily"
- run or flow slowly, as in drops or in an unsteady stream;
"water trickled onto the lawn from the broken hose"
"reports began to dribble in"
- We usually clear the water with a filter.
- Filter selection is made using inherent spectra.
- A yellow filter is placed in front of the camera lens to assure that no blue light will be imaged.
- A filter for a display apparatus, a method of manufacturing the same, and a plasma display apparatus are disclosed.
- The filter funnels the signals received from many directions into separate photodetectors and improves reception by combining the energies of the beams.
- It won't take long to filter the coffee.
- We must filter out the dirt.
- The sunlight filtered through the curtains.
- The news of the defeat started to filter through.
The lake water passes through a filter before it is piped to our homes.
They purified water by a filter.
She went on separating, boiling, evaporating, filtering and mixing.
Charcoal is used to filter water.
The sunglasses is used to filter the light.
Water and soil would have to be filtered many times to remove any radioactive matter.
- filter from (v.+prep.)
从…过滤出来 pass through a filter filter sth from sth 用于be ～ed结构
The solid particles were filtered from the solution.固体微粒是从溶液中过滤出来的。
- 从…过滤出来 pass through a filter filter sth from sth 用于be ～ed结构
- filter in (v.+adv.)
透过,滤过 pass or flow slowly filter sth ⇔ in
Sounds of cheering filtered in through the closed window.欢呼声透过关闭的窗户传了进来。
- 透过,滤过 pass or flow slowly filter sth ⇔ in
- filter into (v.+prep.)
渗透,滤过 pass or flow slowly filter into sth
Water filters into the well.水渗透入井里。
Light filtered into the room.光线透进了房间。
The enemy agents managed to filter into the embattled country.敌人间谍设法钻进那个严阵以待的国家。
Foreign influence began to filter into the country.外国势力开始渗透进这个国家。
- 渗透,滤过 pass or flow slowly filter into sth
- filter out (v.+adv.)
滤除,过滤 remove sth from a liquid filter sth ⇔ out
This metal net filters out the dirt.这个金属网滤掉污物。
You have to filter out the dirt before using the water.在使用这种水之前,必须先过滤,以除去污物。用于be ～ed结构
The solids were filtered out and only the liquid passed into the container.固体物质被过滤出来,只有液体流进容器。
泄漏(消息等) become known(news, etc.) filter out
The news of his appointment filtered out before it was officially advertised.他被任命的消息在还没正式公布前就被透漏出去。
- 滤除,过滤 remove sth from a liquid filter sth ⇔ out
- filter through1 (v.+adv.)
走漏 become known gradually filter through
The news slowly filtered through to everyone in the office.这消息慢慢走漏出去,结果办公室的人全知道了。
- 走漏 become known gradually filter through
- filter through2 (v.+prep.)
透过,滤过 pass through gradually filter through sth
A liquid filters through a strainer, into the receptacle beneath.液体经过过滤器流入下面的容器。
Water filters through the sandy soil and into the well.水透过沙土,渗透到井里。
The sunlight filtered through the curtains.阳光透过窗帘映了进来。
The sunlight filtered through the thick leaves.阳光透过茂密的树叶照射下来。filter sth through sth
You filter the coffee through this special paper and it takes out the bitterness.如果你用这种特制的纸过滤咖啡,就没有苦味了。用于be ～ed结构
The water was filtered through charcoal.这水用木炭过滤过的。
- 透过,滤过 pass through gradually filter through sth
- filter tip 过滤嘴香烟
The natives had scraped small holes in the sand, as filters.出自：S. W. Baker
The whole information..was strained through the imperial filters.出自：fig.
The precipitate of lead sulphide was filtered off.出自：Ld Rutherford
Cilia around their mouths created a current of water and from it they filtered their food.出自：D. Attenborough
The patient had already been filtered through psychiatric and psychological interviews.出自：B. A. Farrell
- filter接into,表示“渗入”; 接out表示“滤出”“泄露出去”; 接through,可表示“滤过”“透过”。
- ☆ 1400年左右进英入语，直接源自中世纪法语的filtrum；最初源自西日耳曼语的filtiz，意为毛毡。
- n.(名词) strainer
- filter:Filter简介 是一个COM组件，由一个或多个Pin组成。Pin也是一个COM组件。Filter文件的扩展名为.ax，但也可以是.dll。Filter根据其包含Input pin或Output p…