- His sudden departure cast a cloud upon our scheme.
- Last night, an obscure project peered upon my mind.
- I figure the manager will be back soon.
- Right now I can only give you a ballpark figure, about fifty dollar.
- It was not wise to act upon an impulsive instruction without making sure that the reflective Nixon had had a crack at it.
- We figure on your coming early to help us.
- I am banking upon you to help me with arrangements.
figureme figure figure-of-eiglit bandarge figure skating/ice dancing figure adaptation requirement Figured them as con artists. figure-ground discrimination figure-of-eight microphone Figure Reader Electronic Device figure - changing in animation figure roller skating curriculum figure reading electronic device