a building where livestock are fattened for market
- When are you planning to produce? (eg. How many turns through the feed lot in one year? How long will cattle be on feed?
- The most common sources of nitrate are municipal and industrial wastewaters, refuse dumps, animal feed lots, and septic systems.
- Most of these grains are used as animal feed, in raising hogs and beef cattle on feed lots for the great Chicago slaughterhouses.
- He got a lot of dope from the secretary.
- That boxer is a prodigious feed.
- He has a lot of clout with the board of directors.