- adj. 同盟的；联合的；联邦制度下的
- vt. 使联合；结盟
united under a central government
enter into a league for a common purpose;
"The republics federated to become the Soviet Union"
unite on a federal basis or band together as a league;
"The country was federated after the civil war"
- Feder came into sight, wobbling about on an old bicycle.
- Feder advised Dropping net nose.
- "Now, that's a real problem," Feder said.
- Feder came into sight,wobbling about on an old bicycle.
- To federate a node means to add it to the network deployment configuration.
- The development of federate software based on HLA/RTI is a miscellaneous, bald and fallible process.
All the factories in a given industry should be federated into a Guild.出自： A. J. Ayer
There had been an attempt to get the rulers of the Tradura agency states to federate.出自： P. Scott