preferred above all others and treated with partiality;
"the favored child"
- We decided to give favored treatment to him.
- She is more advantaged than her cousin,born into the favored classes.
- In summertime, Hokkaido is a favored refuge from the heat.
- Their house is in very favored position near the park.
- One of their favored drinks is a tropical sangria.
favor favor for playing tennis favored regional policies favored my wounded leg. favorably mutual promotion Favorskii -rearrangement Favoritism of stage structure Favored tree for suitable land favorgame.net SWG Credits. favoring or practicing capitalism. Favorskii-Babayan acetylenic alcohol synthesis