名词 eye tooth:
one of the four pointed conical teeth (two in each jaw) located between the incisors and the premolars
- I'd give my eye teeth for a chance to go to Australia.
- She has the job most of us would give our eye teeth for.
- I'd give my eye teeth to own a car like that.
- Methods The clinical data of 6 patients with apicitis of the eye tooth complicated with paranasal fistula were retrospectively analysed.
- She has the job that most of us will give our eye teeth for.
- She have the job most of us will give our eye teeth for.