名词 eye cup:
a small vessel with a rim curved to fit the orbit of the eye; use to apply medicated or cleansing solution to the eyeball
(embryology) a two-walled cuplike depression that develops into the pigmented and sensory layers of the retina
- Although the eye relief is long enough in case of the IOR and PZO, it is of limited use because when folding down the eye cups a metallic ring is exposed which could do harm to the eye-glasses.
- Each of us partook of a cake and a cup of tea.
- A nice cup of tea will soothe your nerves.
- Must you dash off? Why not stay for a cup of tea?
- We got knocked out of the Cup in the first round.
- His book was an eye opener to complacent young men.