- v. 取出内脏；除去精华
having been disembowelled
surgically remove a part of a structure or an organ
remove the contents of;
"eviscerate the stomach"
remove the entrails of;
"draw a chicken"
take away a vital or essential part of;
"the compromise among the parties eviscerated the bill that had been proposed"
- Save your cold blood eviscerate as a finisher.
- Or a Rogue in 2 Hemos and an Eviscerate.
- Lethality will no longer affect the Eviscerate ability.
- Eviscerate demolition meat, cut into the meat section.
- Improved Eviscerate (Assassination) now increases damage by 7/14/20%.
- Eviscerate: Manual of Eviscerate (Rank 9) now drops somewhere in the world.
The house had not been damaged: merely eviscerated.出自： W. Faulkner