increased or intensified in value or beauty or quality;
"her enhanced beauty was the result of a good night's sleep rather than makeup"
"careful cleaning was responsible for the enhanced value of the painting"
- To be sure, these enhanced penetration concepts could be applied to nuclear munitions as well.
- Even though the weather systems are intensifying and governments do involve themselves with trying to control weather, still dear ones everything is enhanced and in Divine Order.
- Mahler was, like Bruckner, the bearer of a transcendental mission, a spiritual sage and guide, master of an inspired tonal language enriched and enhanced by himself.
- enhance 提高
- privacy enhanced mail 加密邮件
- enhanced type 增强型
- field enhanced 场助的
- enhanced photomultiplier 增强型光电倍增管...
- enhanced radiation 增强辐射
- enhanced sensitivity 增敏
- enhanced spectrum 增强的光谱
- enhanced solubility 增溶溶解
- enhanced line 增强谱线
- enhanced virus 增强病毒
- enhanced diffusion 增强扩散,反常扩散...
- enhanced definition television 增强反差电视...
- enhanced radiation weapon 增加核辐射武器...