in an effective manner;
"these are real problems that can be dealt with most effectively by rational discussion"
in actuality or reality or fact;
"she is effectively his wife"
"in effect, they had no choice"
- Josh has now effectively retired from the world of showbiz.
- He had, effectively, conquered Europe, a profound personal blow for Pitt.
- Candidates must be able to communicate effectively.
- I can solve the problems in working effectively.
- I can't balance work and home duties effectively.
- mainly 主要地
- out 出
- in effect 实际上
- efficiently 高效率地
- successfully 成功地，圆满地...
- well 很好地
- effectually 有效地
- excellently 优秀地
- commendably 值得表扬地
- in fact 其实
- actually 实际上
- really 实在
- essentially 本质上
- to all intents and purposes 几乎在一切方面...
- realistically 实际地
- efficaciously 有效地
- ineffectively 无效地