- Purpose: To study the dual-phase helical dynamic CT signs of hepatic rnc-tastases.
- Methods:40 patients underwent both CT(triphasic enhanced dynamic CT and CTU) and IVU,the data were analyzed.
- This article reviews diagnostic value of enhance degree index in Dynamic CT enhancement on SPN.
- Dynamic CT perfusion imaging can display manifestly the abnormal haemodynamic changes under the above-mentioned circumstances.
- Dynamic CT was performed during a resting state and after inhalation of 5% CO2 for two minutes consecutively in the same patients.
- Methods Dynamic CT scan with singe-location sequence was performed in 78 individuals including 70 patients with HCC and 8 control subjects.