- The Subcommittee circulated to members the preliminary report on overseas duty visit to Bilbao in Spain.
- The latest figures on the popularity of the CE and the SARG have not yet reflected the effects of two principal officials' resignation, CE's duty visit to Beijing, and his open remarks before and after that trip.
- I'm duty bound to visit my old aunt.
- I dutifully visit the buildings' "skybridge", the mid-air walkway connecting the two, and wander through immaculately landscaped parks and air-conditioned shopping malls.
- (pay) a courtesy(/ritual) call(to sb.); (pay) a duty visit to sb
- Various measures have been adopted to reduce expenses on paper, electricity, duty visits, entertainment, overseas telephone calls, accommodation, car rental, stationery and furniture, etc.