- What's more, visible were bright but extremely rare filamentary striae from the comet's expansive dust tail.
- The cause of dust tail striae are not known for sure but are possibly related to fragmentation of comet's nucleus.
- In both views the comet sports an apparent antitail at the left -- the comet's dust tail appearing almost edge on from an earth-based perspective as it trails behind in Lulin's orbit.
- Spitzer images have also shown that there is more mass in the debris trails of comets than in their dust tails and gases.
- The motor car disappeared in eddy of dust.
- The forest will act as a defense against desert dust.