a membrane that is stretched taut over a drum
performed speedily and without formality;
"a summary execution"
- The new master wanted to use the donkey skin to make a drumhead.
- Tambourine is an instrument consisting of a small drumhead with jingling disks.
- In addition, striking different areas of the drumhead produces various sounds.
- Myringoplasty using exogenous collagen membrane was carried out in 10 rabbits (20 ears) after complete removal of drumhead.
- The major summoned Jock to a drumhead court-martial at which he was sentenced to one hundred lashes.
- An instrument consisting of a small drumhead with jingling disks that are fitted into the rim. It is shaken with one hand and struck with the other.
There was more reason in the drumhead religious discipline..than he may have thought.出自： J. R. Lowell
Resistance groups hunting out and executing, after drumhead trials, collaborators.出自： D. Acheson
Servicemen..have the freedom of the town and were planning..a drumhead service in the market square.出自：Daily Telegraph