- That is a startling disclosure of police brutality.
- The witness' unexpected disclosure was filled with drama.
- The disclosure that he had been in prison ruined his chance for public office.
- The magazine's disclosure of defense secrets caused great attention.
- The downfall of the company was caused by secret disclosure.
- financial disclosure 财务状况的披露...
- residual disclosure 残留泄漏
- annual report disclosure 年度财务报告公布事项...
- principle of disclosure 公开揭示原则...
- full-disclosure principle 充分披露原则...
- disclosure and representation 有关财务事项的公告与...
- disclosure set 泄露集
- full disclosure 财务事项的充分公布...
- disclosure of accounting policies [经] 会计政策的公...
- progressive disclosure [计] 逐步解密...
- adequate disclosure 会计事项的充分表达...
- disclosure principle [经] 公开揭示的原...
- disclosure system 披露制度
- disclosure requirement 披露要求
- doctrine of disclosure 公开原则,公开主义...
- probability disclosure 概率漏露
- information disclosure 信息披露
There had still been no public disclosure of the state of the tower.出自： J. I. M. Stewart