- adj. 消除敌意的；解除疑虑的
act of reducing or depriving of arms;
"the disarmament of the aggressor nations must be complete"
capable of allaying hostility
- He flashed her a disarming smile.
- They outlined their aims with disarming frankness.
- He inquired into his visitors' problems with disarming frankness.
- We didn't trust him at first, but his charming manner completely disarmed us.
- There was something so magnetic about the man and so disarming about his smile.
- disarm 放下武器
- charming 迷人的
- enchanting 迷人的
- attractive 有吸引力的
- captivating 迷人的
- appealing 引起兴趣的
- beguiling 欺骗的
- winning 胜利
- disarmament 缴械
- arming 武装