- The tractor has make deep furrow in the loose sand.
- A furrow or groove formed by running water.
- It is rash to cross the street without looking both ways.
- They were ploughing a lonely furrow.
- Cross and angry words in family grate upon the ear.
- Heavy trucks made deep furrow in the road.
crosswise cross cross-linked hydroxylpropyl ether starch Crossed dispersion of interference colours cross- cultural pragmatic presupposition cross-linked polystyrene micro-spheres cross-section survey and profiles survey cross state-of-polarization modulation cross-Straits direct transportation link crossing underneath existing Metro station Cross-cultural Management Executive Mode crosshole electromagnetic wave exploration