- [C]板条箱，柳条箱；装货箱 a box or frame,especially made of wood,for storing or carrying fruit,bottles,etc.
- [C]一箱(之量) the amount that a crate contains
- [C]破旧的汽车〔飞机〕 a very old car or plane
- vt. 把…装入箱中 put into a crate
a rugged box (usually made of wood); used for shipping
the quantity contained in a crate
put into a crate; as for protection;
"crate the paintings before shipping them to the museum"
- Someone has sticked a label on the crate.
- They have sold up ten crates of mineral water in the afternoon.
- Use an empty crate as a makeshift for a table.
- He bought a crate of oranges for his children.
- Please crate the paintings before shipping them to the museum.
- Someone has stuck a label on the crate.
- Thousands of crates compacted in a warehouse.
- We broke open the crate with a blow from the chopper.
- We were using crates as seats.
- The furniture hadn't arrived so we were using crates as seats.
- He drank a whole crate of beer!
- They sold the crate in great need of repair.
- The airlines won't carry that machine unless it's crated.
- container 容器
- box 盒子
- jalopy 破旧车
- banger 香肠
- heap 堆
- wreck 使…失事
- tin lizzie 轻快小汽车
- rattletrap 破马车
- beater 敲打者
- package 包裹
- carton 纸板箱
- casket (精美)匣子
- crateful 篮的量
- uncrate 从板条箱中取出...