cover the moon的用法和样例：
- A cloud drifted by and covered the moon.
- Six interconnected oceans cover the rest of the moon along with one landlocked body large enough to be called a sea.
- When I snuff you out, I will cover the heavens and darken their stars; I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon will not give its light.
- "And when I extinguish you, I will cover the heavens and darken their stars; I will cover the sun with a cloud And the moon will not give its light.
- The attraction of the moon for the earth causes the tides.
- Solar arrays are set up on the regolith that covers the Moon’s surface.