a male singer with a voice above that of a tenor
the highest adult male singing voice
of or being the highest male voice; having a range above that of tenor
- Ian Howell Countertenor, Flammende Rose by Handel.
视频说明：Flammende Rose by Handel.
- Li, Yugang, known as China's #1 countertenor or male soprano as...
1) 情哥去南方(My Lover Leaving for the South)；2) 青藏高原(Tibetan Plateau) About the singer: Mr.
- The countertenor voice is an instrument that is rarely written for in this era, and just as rarely heard.
- There was a brilliant presence of four soloists, soprano Yuki Ip, countertenor Marcus Choy, tenor David Quah and bass Brian Montgomery.
- He has a wave named for him.) Make us good at things, the countertenor and the German language, and teach us to be as easy in our amateur standing as the best man at a roommate's wedding.
- a countertenor part; a countertenor arrangement.
- alto 男最高音
countertop counter Countermeasure Action of the Policy counter electromotive force starter counterfeit incorporation methanism countermeasure on desert ecological Counter Surge Missile Mortar System Counterintelligence Liaison Officer counterfeit identification book tag counterfeiting of national currency counter-electromotive force relay countermeasure for increasing yield